Why should I join Makersville?
Here's just a few reasons why we think you should join Makersville's community of sellers
You are in great company
We carefully curate the selection of products we present in our retail store & gallery and in our online shop and only stock quality handmade items made by Australian artists and makers
Unlike markets where you need to be physically present, for the same cost or less you can display your items available for sale in our retail store and online shop all year round
No need to lift a finger
We’ll do all the sales and marketing work for you, which means you can spend your time doing more of what you love – creating!
More money in your pocket
No need to give away half your profits selling wholesale – after a small one-off enrolment fee to get you set up, all we charge is your weekly space rental plus a small commission on sales. This means you’ll start to earn great profits from your sales immediately! We also offer a consignment arrangement for artists and makers who prefer this approach.
Other great benefits
- Global sales opportunities through our online store
- Great publicity through our online and offline marketing campaigns
- Increased exposure through the Montville Artisan Village campaign
- Access to more potential customers through our newsletters and social media activity
- Opportunity to gain even greater exposure through gallery exhibitions, meet the maker events and more
Interested? Click the button below to find out more about how the Makersville concept works for sellers