how the Makersville concept works
How does it work?
You choose your space
- We have a variety of different spaces and sizes available - prices vary depending upon size and location
- You choose where you would like your items displayed in the Makersville retail concept store from our selection of available spaces - you can even rent space in our windows and showcase your items 24/7
You’re in control
- As a maker you have complete ownership and control over how you present your items in your space – we’re happy for you to come in and fine-tune your space to boost sales
- Want to try something new? Select a new location in the store whenever you want to change it up and we’ll oblige
- Our weekly rental prices are well below the cost of a market stall for a day
- We have all sorts of spaces available, and will happily configure something to meet your needs
- Find out more about our spaces and prices
Live at a distance? No problem!
- We don’t mind if you live near Montville, or on the other side of the country. Many of our artists and makers ship their items to us. They simply send us a photo or two of how they’d like their products to be displayed and we’ll happily look after the rest
Leave spare stock with us
- We have plenty of storage space, allowing you to save on shipping costs – leave extra stock with us and we’ll replenish as required
- We’ll let you know when your stock is running low and its time to send more
Stay as long as you want
- After your initial 3 months’ rental you can sign up for another term or simply continue on monthly
Sell in our retail store and online
- Our weekly fee gives you space in our Montville retail concept store, as well as in our online shop. There is no limit to the number of items you can sell with us
- We’ll also showcase your bio in the popular Backstories section of our website – as you wish
Prefer online only?
- You can continue to sell your items in our online shop for a small weekly fee even after you leave our retail concept store (not that we think you’d ever want to leave us!!)
- Not interested in our retail store? We also have packages for online only
Get even more involved
- Do you enjoy conducting workshops? Would you like to hold a special gallery exhibition?
- We love having our artists and makers involved on a day to day basis. We host regular in-store events that our artists are welcome to be involved in, including gallery exhibitions, workshops, and meet the artist events – another great way to increase your sales
There are so many benefits to joining Makersville ...